SVGcuts

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Ring Sounds so Sweet

Time for a Little Treat for Me!

I love Electric Squirrel PolyShrink Film and decided to try something new. I had purchased a book on making jewerly with PolyShrink and decided to jump right in. I love the look and feel of my new ring. It is so easy to make, thanks to the Craftwell eCraft  and of course the Polyshrink film
2012-07-19 17.35.05
Supplies:
I love cutting this film on my eCraft. I used no tabs and a setting of 7. I also used a 2 multicut on it.  I taped the sheet onto a plastic chopping sheet and cut away.

2012-07-19 13.44.48
I cut a bunch as I am going to also make a charm for my purse zippers. I am working on quilted purses and thought this would be adorable as a zipper pull. You can see how clean my cut is.
2012-07-19 00.51.40
Here I experimented with markers and didn’t like the outcome, so out come my colored pencils. I also sanded the flower before I  colored it.
2012-07-19 17.09.32
Here are some of the “flowers” you might see why I selected the pencil version.  I really like it subtle colors and lightness.
2012-07-19 17.09.09
Here you can see I am ready to create a bunch! I love this and it is so much fun. By the way right after the flower has shrunk I use a pencil that has not been sharpened to form the flower. So easy!
2012-07-19 17.12.14
I used some brass wire to form a ring to attach my floating posy to.  Please share some of your uses of “Shrink Plastic film” with me via the comment section. I would love to visit your blog and see what you have done or wish to!
2012-07-19 17.35.27
My eCraft makes the fun everyday for my creative outlet! Why don’t you come on board with one of the great Craftwell products like the eBosser or the eCraft. By the way check out all of the great product information video’s that my fellow DT friend created about the Craftwell eBosser. I love it and her videos make me want one more and more!
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment