SVGcuts

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Season Greetings

Season Greetings a Card for Bud

Well I have searched all over for a card to send to my brother-in-law. Something that is not to cutesy but something that is still nice so I whipped out my eBosser and Fiskar’s Fuse Dies and some cardstock and fabric and voile!
Camera 360
I love using my eBosser to create so many of my crafting needs. It is really a very versatile machine. I will show you next week with another of my sewing projects.
But this week I needed a card and again the eBosser came through.
Supplies:
Fiskar’s Octagon shaped die
Theresa Collins Embossing Folder
Stamps
Prismacolor pencils
Xyron Tape Runner
Pearl Cardstock
Gold Cardstock
Fabric
Stazon Ink pad
I first cut out my shapes with the Fiskar’s die. I can load eight layers of fabric on it and cut away. Clear clean cuts are the signature of the eBosser. Next I cut out some of my pearl cardstock with the same die.
I embossed the gold figured cardstock with my Theresa Collins embossing folder. Her designs are so interesting and add so much to my projects.
Camera 360The sandwich for the fiskar’s fuse dies are three A-plates under the die and one on top. I am so happy that I have those extra plates. You can purchase extra plates at many places online.
Camera 360
I really enjoyed making this card. I took my fabric pieces (three of them) and bunched two up and placed on top of my flat one. I love the extra dimension that it added to my card. Now to make a flat box to send it in so that it doesn’t get crushed.
Have a great week,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment