SVGcuts

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Flip Flop Summer!

Flip Flop Summer!

Well my dreams have come true and now I have some sweet little ones to share my time with. My grand-children’s teachers are very sweet and my grand-daughter asked if I could help her make a gift for them. She said she wanted to work with me in the craftroom and make a prize.  So with Craftwell’s eBosser and my new ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever I  worked with Reilee to create some great gift boxes.

MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

I can’t believe how great this glue really works. I had no problem with slippage or slow drying. I am so glad because working with a very young paper artist can be trying. Reilee was able to help me hold the paper together for a few seconds till it held and we managed to create some really cute boxes.

2013-06-28 16.55.57

We cut out our SVG file and embossed the sides with our texture plate. I used plates A, C, and D and used paper napkins to make the imprint. I also used a Sizzix  flower die to create our Flip Flop Embellishment for our “shoe”.

The passion flower is real it is Reilee’s she loves them and begs to pick them. I gave in and let her have one!

2013-06-28 16.54.19

She wanted to wear them all, but found out that paper crumbles when weight is put on it. I know she had fun and I had a great time with her and will treasure the memories! Thank you eBosser and ScraPerfect Best Ever Glue for helping create memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment