SVGcuts

Friday, June 21, 2013

Faux Letterpress

Faux Letterpress using the Craftwell eBosser!

I recently saw a post on the Yahoo eBosser Support group about the letterpress and wanted to find out more it and the process used to make your eBosser a printing press.

So I borrowed a friend’s press plates and off on my journey to letterpress.

2013-06-21 00.54.11

I experimented with different surfaces and finally discovered that if I cut a chopping sheet in half it made a folder for my “letterpress” it would work.

2013-06-20 23.26.00

I used my C, D, and A plate for my sandwich. I placed the “letterpress” under the A and on top of the C and D. It worked pretty well.

2013-06-21 00.52.41

I also used my Craftwell’s eBosser for the beautiful embossed surface of my card. I love using my eBosser as it has such a beautiful sharp emboss. I am still working on this idea but wanted to share my success so far. Hope your week is wonderful,

debi

No comments:

Post a Comment