SVGcuts

Friday, July 5, 2013

Ice Cream Dreams!

Ice Cream Dreams!

Well my last two weeks have been a rollercoaster. I had a death in my family and had to travel for the service to honor this sweet lady. I also had to make a decision to enjoy my four year old grand-daughter on a one to one summer vacation. I am very excited and tired. We didn’t remember all of the moving around we are doing right now. My grand loves my craft room and so we took a little break today after our trip to come up with a sweet treat for her. I showed her all  of my files and she loved the Ice Cream Cone.

2013-07-05 01.54.28

We had so much fun making this. I used Fiskar’s texture plates with my Craftwell eBosser. I had to use several of the extra plates to build up the sandwich for this one. I am still experimenting with this one. But you can see the pattern on the cone and on the “ice cream” I love them and used a chalk to brush the depth on.

I also am now totally committed to my new best glue. ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever  Even my grand-daughter loves it. It is really great and becomes firm right away.

2013-07-05 01.55.10

Here you can see the wonderful patterns that my eBosser produced. I am more and more in love with my machine each day! Hoping that my next few weeks remain quiet!

Have a great week,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment