SVGcuts

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Stop and Smell the Roses

Stop and Smell the Roses!

Well a little over a week down and we are still surviving the visit of the four year old. She has been a joy and thank goodness none of my fears of tears have happened. Each day she looks forward to what we are going to do. She is in love with my eBosser. She can load the little pirate and crown dies herself and cut till she uses all of her paper. She is having a blast.  Best of all me to. She has brought back and zest for life that I didn’t realize that I had misplaced.  Thank you Craftwell for helping me give her a daily dose of her own “crafty time”.

Well every day we try to come up with a fun event for the next day and Rei wanted so much to have a picnic. No not the red gingham and basket but a fancy tea party picnic. (where in the world did this come from) So she told me that we need cards to put people in their seats. She is four going on twenty. She said at her Teddy Bear Tea she always has a cute card with her name on it. So we dug into my dies and came out with the Birdie Place Card die by Sizzix. She loves it because she loves the bluebirds. So we got busy with the CraftwellUSA’s eBosser and some great paper as well as the ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever. She is really adept at using this glue little spots hold very quickly and our project is done.

We also used a wonderful Pounce pad called the Perfect Crafting Pouch. This little pouch dried ink almost instantly so no smears with little hands!

Here is our project a cute little place card for Rei!

rei2

I tried to convince her to use another color but she said she loves Pink. Oh well , can’t wait to see what is in store for us tomorrow. Grab a moment and hang on!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment