SVGcuts

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Puzzling Gift Idea!

Puzzling Gift Idea is quick and easy with  Bake 'N Shrink  and Craftwell’s eCraft Die Cutting Machine!

I am so excited and feel like a kid again with this great Bake ‘N Shrink medium! It is one of the funniest things to play with. It cuts very easily with my eCraft and has many different uses! I chose to make some puzzling earrings for my friend. She is a puzzle fiend and loves earrings.

Here is my quickie present!

IMG_4964

I used my Bake ‘N Shrink from Printonit.com

I used a puzzle piece svg  that I happened to have

Jewelry findings from JoAnn's Fabrics

Stewart Superior - Classic Metallic Memories Mist - Open Stock Classic Orange Metallic from Blitsy.com
Stewart Superior - Memories Mists 2oz. Bottles Open Stock Margarita from Blitsy.com

I used my eCraft Pro Software to send my svg to my purple machine! It quickly cut out my design. I next sprayed my puzzle pieces with Memories Mist and popped a hole in the end. I took my Zing heat gun and shrank the pieces. I quickly put the earring findings on and there you go a fast gift!!

IMG_4958

This is so much fun!!!

 

IMG_4960

Now don’t forget to watch eCraft on HSN on March 11! You will see some great projects there!

Have a great week! See you next week,

Debi

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I am an earing fanatic and a new user of the shrink material too! I still need to master the Ecraft, but getting there! TFS
    have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete