Easter Decorated Onesie
I have so much fun making unique gifts for others. I was trying to think of a appropriate gift to give a baby girl who is still quite young. I found one of the cutest designs and love the way it turned out..too bad I am too old for a onesie…LOL!
Here is my project!
I love the egg shaped bunny and found it or at least the svg file I used to cut with from Miss Vickie’s Crazycraze Blog. I love this simple design. I can see it used on all types of items. Bags, shirts, etc. Love it!
- Craftwellusa’s eCraft Die Cutting Machine
pressure of 2 and no tabs.
- eCraft Pro Software
- Plain Onesie purchase at local store
- Inkjet Opaque Print & Cut (this is a way to transfer your images to dark fabric) LOVE IT…
- Printer to print color blocks to cut the opaque Print & Cut
- Iron and Ironing pad from JoAnn's Fabrics
- Some pink quilting weight cotton and Heat n Bond from JoAnn's Fabrics
- Parchment paper to use over creation to iron without damage.
This project is super simple and fun. It also looks really nice when finished. I brought my Svg image into the Ecraft Pro Software and started building the layers which quickly became my bunny.
I chose the Pink fabric for the body and ears because of its color. The eye’s, nose, and mouth were cut out of the Inkjet Opaque Print & Cut. I printed the color I needed and then quickly cut it out. NO problem! I also cut out the bunny tail and eye whites from the Opaque Print & Cut. It was quick and easy and yet looks very nice.
Deciding on placement! Not hard at all.
I used my iron without steam set on the Silk setting, No steam or high heat. It came together beautifully. I will be happy to place this in the basket that EB brings, I hope he doesn’t mind!
I sure hope this will be enjoyed as I surely enjoyed making it!
See you at the Spring Blog! Happy Spring to all!