SVGcuts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Head Band

Easter Head Band

I love Spring and Easter and all of the frills and blooms that go with it. So I decided to try my hand at a cute blooming head band to frame a sweet face. My version has three different frills to be removed and used as wanted.

title

Supplies

This is a very easy project. I just used some wonderful sparkly fabric and gathered it by hand or you could use a sewing machine. I used a small snap on the back to attach it to the headband. You don’t have to make a band as I did you can use a premade band from any store.

My favorite part was cutting the shapes out on my eCraft! This Bake ‘N Shrink cuts so easily with my machine. I even used it to write the Happy Easter on my Egg! So EASY!

IMG_5060

IMG_5061

It writes so easy and does it before it cuts.

Once I finished cutting out my shapes, I used my Prismacolor markers to color them. I love using Bake ‘N Shrink.

I used my Ranger Heating Pan to shrink and glaze my Easter Shapes.

 

IMG_5063

Just think about how easy this would be to make head band blossoms for any day!

Don’t forget to join us at our Spring Hop!!

Looking forward to see you there!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment