SVGcuts

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday! The Card is in the Mail!

Happy Birthday Card!

I am so in love with Teresa Collins Papers and Embellishments. I love her collections. I used her “Save the Date” for my card this week!

bir1

I used Teresa Collins “Save the Date” paper collection for my scalloped focal point.

I used Spellbinders extra large scallop set to cut and emboss my focal pieces. My Craftwell eBosser works with so many popular dies and embossing folders!

I used the sequins from You are My Happy from Teresa Collins.

bir2 

The Ribbon was from the dollar store and embellished with liquid pearls. I love the embossing on the card from a M-bossibility folder.  My eBosser is incredible!

My mom will love it!

Wait till you see my wrap up project next week!

Best,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment