SVGcuts

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Post it to my Heart!

Post Note Holder

I have just loved working with Teresa Collins papers and embossing folders. They really help me express my inner thoughts in a tangible way!

I used Teresa Collins  “Save The Date” collection! It is uber cute~ .

cfolder5

My card is a side step card. I used Spellbinder’s dies to cut my frame pieces. I also used two of Teresa Collins embossing folders made especially for the eBosser.  The ones  used are called, Twill Herringbone and Sophicated. I love their deep emboss. In the paper package there was a sheet of “polaroid” type photo mats and I used those for my dividers.

I used assorted inks and adhesives to construct my divider file. I am so happy that I have been able to share my work with you for so long! Please keep my blog page in your files for checking up later!

cfolder4

The love letters are from an adhesive sticker sheet in the “Save the Date” collection! I really know that Teresa’s collections have it all and work so well with the Craftwell eBosser. In face Teresa has her special Teresa Collins’ eBosser!

Please don’t forget to check out her design page! Teresa Collins’ Blog!

Thank you for joining me, Spring is on the way!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment