SVGcuts

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Craftwell’s eBrush My New Bestie!

Craftwell’s eBrush My New Bestie!

The eBrush made its worldwide debut on Monday, March 24!  I have a new best friend! I love my eBrush! It can do so many things. Today I am sharing my T-Shirt embellishment session!
e2
This is super easy to accomplish with a great tool like the eBrush! First select your garment. I put it over a cardboard sheet so that the ink didn’t got through to the other side.
I used a spray adhesive to put my lace on my shirt.
e5
Next I put a heart stencil that I cut with my eBosser  on top!
e6
Make sure that you cover the rest of your shirt as overspray can mess up your design unless that is  in your plan!
Now for the reveal!!! I love this part!
e9
Peeling that lace off look sooo good!
I next put some finishing hand touches with my Spectrum Noir markers!
e8
Add a little ribbon!
e10
It is done!!! I am so happy to have my Ebrush!
I can’t wait to share more with you!
e3
I am in Love!
e1 
I hope you are loving your eBrush, join our facebook group eBrush by Craftwell!
 Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment