SVGcuts

Friday, November 29, 2013

Sweet Little Embellishment!

Sweet Little Embellishment

I am having a great time getting ready for Christmas. I am working wildly on sewing projects right now. So it only goes hand in hand that my eBosser should be included in the trip!

So I decided to do a quickie project so that I could take care of  and still have energies for the Thanksgiving marathon.

Fiskar’s Mini Design Set Flowers is what I have chosen to use for my embellishment on my Hipster purse.

Camera 360

Supplies:

Any small shoulder pouch (I used Embroidery Garden’s Hipster in the hoop embroidery project for my project)

Fabric to match purse

Heat n Bond to sandwich in-between the fabric to be cut

Four A-plates for the sandwich. I used three on the bottom and one above the material that was being cut.

thread and a needle or a sewing machine to attach the flower.

Camera 360

I sewed the small flowers on top of the two larger ones. Then I tacked them on my purse. Very simple but still added the touch I needed.

Camera 360

 

This really did take the bare envelope appearance and added just a nice touch to this cute bag. Please come to my blog for more information on the Hipster pattern.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now the fun part starts getting ready for Christmas,

Best, Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment