SVGcuts

Friday, May 17, 2013

A Tag For Fun

A Tag For Fun

 I  wanted to create something different this week and decided to make  a tag.  I love my Crafters’ Companion USA Frou Frou stamps and also the beautiful embossing folders. I would love to encourage all to please go to Crafter’s Companion  and check out their wonderful products!

I fell in Love with the Frou Frou EZMount™ Stamp Set – Shoppe.

froufrou

I cut out a cut tag with my eCraft and then stamped it with the image of the lovely lady with all of the packages.I also used my Crafter’s Companion Embossing Folder and my eBosser to create the side embossed frame. I love the ease of the eBosser.    I took my  Splash inks and got busy hand painting   my stamp.

shop

I also needed a little bling to my tag so I add some airbrushed color and also used some chalk to highlight the embossed area.

2013-05-17 00.50.16

Next I distressed the background and stamped the edges and add my bling and I am totally loving this tag! It was so much fun to make!

Camera 360

I used some scraps to trim my tag’s edges. This made it pop in my eyes. I can’t wait for the next project!

Have a great week,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment