SVGcuts

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Red Velvet Love!

A Red Velvet Love!

I love this challenge, to make a card representing your favorite  cake. Well I love Red Velvet Cake and Red Velvet Ice Cream too! So I decided to try my hand at “cooking” a cake card.

 redvelvet

I loved experimenting with the Craftwell Embossing Folders. I used Dotted  Elegance Folder in my eBosser to make the bands with dots around the cake. I also used my eCraft to create the nested forms. I love the gentle scallops. I also used my one of my favorite papers Carta Bella! The cake actually comes out of the card and is so pretty. I love creating with Craftwell!

It is all about the details!

details

Next week I will share some of my new quilting experiences with the eBosser! Have a great week!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment