SVGcuts

Monday, November 12, 2012

Magnetic Treasures

Magnetic Treasures!

I was trying to decide which machine to use so I decided to use both my Craftwell eCraft and  eBosser. I love experimenting with them and I am currently working on gift ideas. I decided to make some magnets for my work board. I also considered making barrettes with these little embellishments but lost my bag with the barrettes I had purchased for this.
pump
Supplies:
  •  Bake ‘N Shrink from Printonit.com
  • CraftwellUSA’s eCraft Die Cutting Machine
  • Pumpkin svg from MTC’s Gallery
  • Memories Mist
  • Xyron’s magnetic tape
  • Zing Heat Tool from CraftySteals (one of my favorites)
  • Sizzix label die
  • Craftwell eBosser
I love cutting the Bake N Shrink with my eCraft I set it on a pressure of 7 and no tabs selected. I also cut with out multiple passes. It works very well. I love using my eBosser.
2012-10-18 23.38.44

I used spray adhesive to use the pumpkin cut out as a mask on the film. 
2012-10-18 23.39.31
 
I sprayed the Memories Mist before shrinking.   I have worked up my color and then use my Zing Heat Gun to shrink my pieces.Remember don’t overly darken your pieces because as they shrink they tend to appear darker.This is so much fun.
2012-10-19 00.56.12
 
I then used Xyron’s Magnetic tape on back of my pieces. I love the rich color and the way the clarity of the design remained.
Are you looking for table setting ideas? Well join me next week as I share my tablescape with you!

Debi





No comments:

Post a Comment