SVGcuts

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Candy Twist Card

Candy Twist Card

I was in great need of a card and decided to try my had at cardmaking. I  am in  love with Carta Bella Paper. My Craftwell machines, both the eCraft and the eBosser produce such great results with the paper as well. I love the eBosser and its clear and professional embossing.

I used the Peppermint card from SVGcuts’s Clara’s Christmas Eve Kit. I really love making it. I used Carta Bella’s Alphabet Junction paper collection.
 
2012-11-16 01.47.41
 
 
I used a lighter palette of color to achieve my card. I love look of it and hope to make many of them. 
I love the pattern on the twist of the “mint”. The eBosser makes this process so easy on my hands. Many of my friends have asked about its cutting ability and if it would cut a variety of materials. I cheerfully answered YES.
 
2012-11-16 01.59.01
 
I used a button for my center embellishment and you will notice a star in the center of it. Well that is a soda can that I used a thin metal die to cut in my eBosser. It is so cool. Did you see the secret message on my card?? Well it is right there…..see the hugs and kisses on the red swirls. I am so glad that Carta Bella has this sweet paper.
 
PaperCamera2012-11-16-02-00-04
 
Happy Thanksgiving to All!
from
me to you
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment