SVGcuts

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ballerina Slipper Dreams

BALLERINA DREAMS!

My Grand-daughter is loving her Ballet class. She is dreaming of her day dancing away. So when I saw SVGcuts new CLARA'S CHRISTMAS EVE SVG KIT right away I saw the Ballet Slippers and had to make them. I also felt that  Carta Bella’s Paris Girl paper really fit the girly girl style I was looking for. So my eCraft and I went to work with some adhesive and ribbon and made some sweet slippers.

 

2012-11-09 00.00.59-2

 

The richness of  Carta Bella Paris Girl Paper Package really made my creation come to life.These papers produced a rich looking surface on my slippers. I can’t wait to send them off to her. I know she will hang them in her room and think of Grandma every time she sees them. I love her so.

2012-11-09 00.00.07-1

Please be sure to check out Carta Bella and their beautiful papers!

Have a great week,

Debi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Debi and I'll bet she loves Grandma too. I ♥ the Carta Bella papers and I must check them out. Thank you for sharing. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete