SVGcuts

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Father’s Day and Much More

Father’s Day Wishes for All

Well here it is again another great celebration and I have so much to share. I am delighted to make a card for my Husband. He is a great father and husband. He is my crafting cheerleader as well. My project this week is two-fold,  I made not only a card using the wonderful Pages of Honor a collection from Glimpses by SignifyPink. Please check out their great collection of cardstock. They are selling out their current stock.
061220123211
Supplies:
  • Father’s Day Popup Card from Susan BlueRobot
  • Craftwell Ecraft Die Cutting Machine
  • A Sheet of solid colored cardstock
  • Signify Pink’s Glimpses “Pages of Honor
  • xyron 5 inch stamp creator or adhesive of your choice
  • Stickles – Gold
  • Chipboard Stars
I really believe that this is pretty self easy and yields a very nice and cute card. I love the Popup effect.  I used a pressure setting of 6 and a new blade. I also set to no tabs. I used my MTC software for this project. I normally use the Ecraft Pro Software however. I cut the main insert and then placed it in the Xyron Stamp Creator. I next placed it on the base card. Quick and easy which is what I had to have since I worked all last week on my Relay for Life event. I was a worker for two tween girl captains. (you know I did all of the prep for the food and they served and helped) I was totally crazy. I got up and started at about 6 am Friday morning with my Senior Craft Class and then off to the event and I stayed over night till 10:00 am. I learned never give a class on the day before you stay up all night long to work a Relay. I wanted so much to share this with you. My new love is my Class. The Craftwell Ecraft has really proved itself as a great tool for my class. I was able to cut out 25 lacy boxes (SVGcuts) for our class. I had the battery tea lights for all. I put all of my paper in the automatic feeder and set it up and it worked away to make the cuts I needed. The ladies and men love it. It is so easy for them to use. Most are new to any crafting and are just staring as it works away. I was so please as they glued away and gave most away to a local nursing home. I am hoping to have a larger project this week.
061220123214 
Needless to say I was exhausted after all of this, but it was so worth it.
I just want to ask all you, if you have the opportunity take the time to share your craft. Many people are not aware or not fortunate to have the resources to have items we have. It is so much fun to share. They have already decided to look into Holiday items to be given as gifts to local nursing homes and also for some of the kids in the area. Thank you so much to Craftwell and also to SVGcuts for helping me to give in my community! You would not believe how happy and excited making these lanterns made my participants!
Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment