SVGcuts

Friday, April 20, 2012

Recycling Can Be So Useful!

Thrash can be a Treasure!

One of my personal pet peeves is the giant waste that we (as a whole) produce daily.  I am always looking for ways to reuse items that normally would have been thrown out.  So my project this week is an organizational container and I love it!
First do you ever wonder what to do with all of those empty drink mix containers, that wind up in your trash.
IMG_5276
Well my Craftwell eCraft  helped me make a cute and usable addition to my crafting desk.
Supplies:
  • Craftwell eCraft  from HSN
  • Craftwell Vinyl from Fotobella
  • Xyron cute Purple Glitter X machine with permanent adhesive refill from Walmart
  • Simple Flower Svg file
  • eCraft Pro Software
  • warm and cool cardstock
I love my eCraft and it returns its favor to me by helping me produce some really fun items. I love how easy it is to make something so cute out of something that would be simply thrown away.
deskmates

I used my eCraft to cut my vinyl. I quickly weeded it and then used masking tape to put it on my little tool box.
I love the Spring motif that I used on these great containers.
Also to add to the versatility of my new Deskmates I used my Xyron 1.5 inch “x” to add so also  plain cardstock letters to clue me into which container holds the pens I want to use by coolness or warmth.
IMG_5286
See Someone’s thrash can be someone else’s treasure. Please join with me for the rest of this month and together we can share  recycling ideas!
I hope your week is wonderful!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment