SVGcuts

Friday, January 31, 2014

Valentine’s Treat Box!

Valentine’s Treat Box!

I love Valentine’s Day and am always looking for ways to treat my family! I decided to get out my fabric and make a cute box for chocolate treats!
v1
I used my eBosser and my Accuquilt rag die to cut out my fabric!
v2
For each box I need five pieces for the outside and five for the inside as well as interfacing. I can cut all in one go!
I love how much time my eBosser saves me!
v3
I felted the hearts I used on the sides with my Babylock Embellisher. I love felting and then I sewed them on!
v5
These made great little boxes but I could have made them larger to hold some of my desk clutter or other gift items.
It is so much fun to create these sewn boxes.I hope you might consider giving it a try!
See you next week,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment