SVGcuts

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Center Rise Card Pulls a Double!

Center Rise Card Pulls a Double!

Having an ill family member is no fun, especially when miles make the separation even further! So for my recouping family member (in a cardiac rehab) I came up with a stand up card to remind  them of my love and devotion!
I am so happy that I have Teresa Collins Paper and Embellishents! They really help me express my feelings!
mom1
I love this center rise card style. It allows me to have a double sided greeting and looks great, too!
I used my eBosser with Teresa Collins Décor Circle embossing folder. I love the texture it gave my borders!
Camera 360Camera 360
These are two must have tools!
mom7
I love the circle in a circle texture I achieved with my eBosser and great folder. I also used Tim Holtz’s Distress inkpad to add the vintage stain!
On the flip side I made a sweet Valentine’s declaration!
Camera 360
I used a inkadinkado stamp for my lovely hummer! I love the great feeling of having two cards in one. As simple as flipping the card around.
I am so happy that my life is filled with great products from Craftwell as well as Teresa Collins!
Camera 360
Have a wonderful week and see you next week!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment