SVGcuts

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Princess Has Found Her Slippers!

Princess Slippers Found!

Well my summer visitor has by the time this posts gone back home to mom. I had so much fun and for the first time in years had to rush around to get all done! We did have a magical time and it was worth every moment. I discovered so much that I have taken for granted. I pray that one day again I can have this great and inspirational experience again! To make accessories for a little princess was so much fun. Last week we made hair bands and this week we made princess shoes.

 

prei3

My princess is four and loves all things pink and glittery, so that is right up my alley. I found that Wally World had these great flip flops for the unbeatable price of .97 cents. So two pairs of princess shoes were made in a wink. She was and is so delighted with them.

prei

I was also delighted with them as I used up so many scraps to embellish them. The pink “ribbon” was from a purse that I made and the silver glitter “tear drops” were the left overs from the glitter paper cut out from my last project. I also used some decorative rhinestones to finish off the effect. Well they looked nice but something was still missing so we experimented with my favorite Teresa Collin’s embossing folder. It was a great finishing touch!

prei2

I used the folder to “stamp” on the edges of the flip flop. It was so wonderful. I used both the Sophisticated (UNI) and the Cabbage Rose (UNI) folders to decorate the shoe edges. You can see all of the wonderful embossing folders that Teresa Collins has designed for CraftwellUSA by clicking here.

 

prei4

I used StazOn ink in several colors to apply these designs to the shoes. It was very easy to use a brayer and then roll the folder on the side of the shoe. I wish that you could see all of the glitter and see the true beauty in the eyes of the Princess.

Thank you Teresa Collins and Craftwell for helping keep my grand-daughter’s belief that I can do anything and that her Princess Shoe are magical! I guess together we are Magical!

Thank you so much for putting up with my ramblings, I wish all of you more and great events in your lives as well best,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment