SVGcuts

Friday, April 12, 2013

Time is Short but Sweet!

Time is Short but Sweet!

Time is going so fast. My grand-daughter was born just yesterday or so it seems. But no she is growing up. She is graduating from Kindergarten very soon.  So for a special gift for her remembrances, I made a little book for her to capture her days events. I know that she will enjoy this little “autograph” style book.

 

rcbook

It was so easy to make with my Craftwell’s eBosser. I used a 12 inch Sizzix die to make the book. Then I used a wonderful folder made by Craftwell to make my cover background. I love the wonderful large folders that fit my eBosser.

I used some chalks to refine the edges of the design. I love the great little embellishments that I used made by K&Company. I can’t wait to see if she puts photos in it or if some of her friends can at their age sign their names.

I love all of life’s great moments. I hope that I catch this one and hope for many great memories for you!

Have a great week,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment