SVGcuts

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pink Frill Yarn Container

Pink Frill Yarn Container!

I promised to be stitchin up a storm with my eBosser this week and feel I have lived up to my word. One of my favorite things is sewing and I love making different things .  I don’t always sew traditional items. This week I decided to try out my new Accuquilt GO! Rag Square-5 1/4". I love my Rag Quilt die so much!

die

I used a sandwich consisting of a “D” plate on the bottom and an “A” plate on top.  I placed eight layers of quilting weight cotton on the die and very quickly had sixteen pieces.  I only needed 14 sections and I have a top fashion fabric and a bottom liner in pink solid.  So I will save the other two for a later project! I love how fast I was at the sewing machine. The eBosser is wonderful for those Go! Baby sized dies!

eb

I was so impressed with be able to cut my project out in less than 15 minutes. Then  I could get to the important part putting my project together.

edges

So much fun using my vintage machines. It is funny that I used the state of the art Ebosser to make my time with my old girl so much fun!

 

bag

Now I have a cute “bag container” for my magazines, yarn or other items. I love the frills and it makes organizing fun.

Have a great weekend and remember comment below and let me know what your eBosser is up to!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment