SVGcuts

Friday, February 1, 2013

Heart Shaped Box

Heart Shaped Box

I a so very lucky to have both of my machines. I used my eCraft on this one. I love SVGcuts their files are easy to use in my eCraft software. I used their “For My Valentine” SVG kit. There is a simple heart box with cut out in the set and that is what I chose to make.

h7

I decided to go a step further and add petals to the box sides. I used 3L Adhesive Crafty Power tape to attach them. I love the way that they look.

h8

I used some silver colored wire to lattice the top of my box and some great trim. I really feel that this will be a great one of a kind Valentine’s Day Gift.

box

I am having so much fun with this Valentine’s Day. I wonder what else I can come up with. I need a sweet gift for a sweet person. Well maybe next week’s project will be right for him..

See you next week,

Debi

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment