SVGcuts

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Working on a Larger Scale!


Working on a Larger Scale

Well maybe I should clarify my meaning of larger scale. I am working on some really small minatures for a diorama for Christmas. I am so proud of the cut my eCraft did for me. I used a SVGcuts file from their Santa’s Visit Grouping. I love the way that it turned out. Just had to work with magnifiers and dental tools to work with it. I love the out come. Now I will post the larger project in the coming weeks.

I used some really wonderful paper, WorldWin eCraft Diecutable Color Mates!  This is some really nice solid color paper that is nice for 3d projects as well as your scrapbooking needs.

 

2012-12-02 13.11.35

I used some great foiled paper from The Paper Studio’s Christmas Traditions paper pack. I love the beautiful foils and it has Cardinals too!

2012-12-01 23.55.24 

See how small this piece is. I used a brand new blade and it zipped right through. I love my Sleigh.

2012-12-02 02.04.05

I can’t believe how clean the rails for my Sleigh came out. I used Pearl paper by Coordinates for them. They are truly beautiful. I hope that you enjoy my project..just wait till you see the end result!

Happy Shopping Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment