SVGcuts

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Great Gift Idea for Anytime!

Another Great and Quick Gift Idea!

I know as long as I have my Craftwell eCraft and my eCraft Vinyl I have the means to create a quick but perfect gift! I know that Christmas is over and the New Year is here but I still think there is a place for this cool present. I know that a birthday or just an everyday I love you gift can be made super quick but mean so much.

We have a new car owner and she is so excited with her new mobile baby. So just to personalize her auto, I made this cool license tag for her. Please excuse the holiday background but it is so cool.

 IMG_4427

 

The license plate is vinyl and cost only a few dollars off of ebay. I love putting a white or black shadow around my lettering so that it stands out.

IMG_3223

 

I love the eCraft Vinyl and it cuts so easy. I just use the one pressure setting on my eCraft  and cut away. No tabs please.

I weed the vinyl and low and behold it is done. I love seeing the happy faces that my machine makes. I feel sorry that it can’t experience the WOW factor that I do!

Thank you for stopping by and get ready for a brand new year. I am charged up for 2013 and all of the cool projects that are to come. I can’t wait to see what is new for the crafting community. Please share what you think might be coming out this year, what is your dream tool!

Happy New Year!

debi

No comments:

Post a Comment