SVGcuts

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Steampunk Grumpies Goggles Journal Band/Bookmarker

This month I have had fun playing with a digital stamp. I am relatively new to them and find that they are super because you can resize them to suit your needs. I love the crisp look and find the Smeared Ink Steampunk Grumpies line filled with fun characters. I selected Steampunk Grumpies Goggles for my character. I decided a long time ago I wanted a book mark for my art journal. I dislike the cover that is more an advertisement for the company who produced it so I use the cardboard side as my cover. Well now my little buddy will have a great home holding my place as I work….

band

Supplies:

Steampunk Grumpies Goggles

Watercolor water brushes

Watercolor Colored Pencils Royal & Langnickel

Sari Silk Ribbons

canvas inkjet fabric for printing (have on hand)

Aleene’s glue

elastic 1/2 inch wide (have on hand)

Gold/ Bronze markers for background (on hand)

Sewing machine (optional)

Hot Glue (on hand)

Chipboard (on hand)

 

 

Thank you for joining me! See you next month for some cool fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment