SVGcuts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shadows of Halloween!

Shadows of Halloween!

Well Halloween is just around the corner and I found the cutest shadow box file going. I knew it was for me and for my Halloween picture project. (By the way if you are attending the Houston Quilt Market come and meet me and the Craftwell eBosser. We will be in the Janome booth. I would love to meet you and show you how to use one of the most wonderful machines going the eBosser. ) Let me get back to my project. I am so excited I can’t help it.

So Here It Is!!!

Camera 360

This was so much fun to make and I learned so much about making a shadowbox with one sheet of paper. It was amazing and fun.

Supplies:

  • paper for frame DCWV Teenage Dream Stack love the splattered look
  • Inkadinkado blending chalks
  • metallic markers and Air Spritzer
  • Pumpkin file SvgCuts free file
  • Shadow box from Lettering Delights
  • eCraft
  • For the Haunted Mansion in the back ground I used We R Memory Keepers Foil Glitter Flock Rub On Kit
  • Xyron Tape Runner (my Fav)

 

This was very easy I cut out my frame and pumpkins. I then used my eBosser to impress my pumpkins with the Décor Circle  design. I love the look and feel of this design.

Camera 360

Craftwell’s eBosser provides crisp outlines and simply beautiful control over my projects! You can see that I used my chalks to highlight the design and then sprayed the metallic marker on top. I love the rich colors I achieve.

Camera 360

 

The flocked and glitter rub ons where placed on the picture plane right before I mounted the Pumpkins. I love my Shadow Box.

I love Halloween and can’t wait to see what is ahead!

Happy Halloween,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment