SVGcuts

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fun! Thank you American Crafts!!

American Crafts is in the House!

I am in love. American Crafts you know what you did you made me love you! I am overjoyed with the Thickers, Frames and all kinds of great embellishments. I just love them and the colors are just so wonderful too! I can’t wait to share some of my projects. Hang around with American Crafts is sure going to be fun!
love
I love the photo masks, American Crafts has they turn regular photos into a vignette scene without having to open a photo editing program. I love the sentiments that they also have on the “frame”.  Here are just a few of them.
efphoto
This wonderful note scrapbook page will keep this Granny on the go. I also love the wonderful envelope with note page. You will also notice I have the cutest little “clothes pins” holding my note board up. I really enjoy this project!
My Craftwell eBosser wasn’t left out. I used it to letterpress the back ground of my pad area. I used a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities embossing folder. I loaded it with ink to add interest to my background. 
I hope you have some great fun with these wondeful crafting items! I am! See you next week!
Debi

1 comment: