Happy Halloween with a Royal Spin!
Well Halloween is almost upon us and is easily spotted with all of the pumpkins, witches and bats out there. I love a traditional spooky Halloween holiday but having a Grand-daughter who is enamored with Princesses makes it hard.
So in honor of my “Princess” I made a “glass” slipper to hold some of her candy treats for the Halloween Eve!
- Craftwell’s eCraft Die Cutting System
- Craftwell’s eBosser (the coolest embosser out there)
- MY FAV Worldwin papers De-Lights Champagne Bubbles (it is a Holographic paper)
- eCraft Diecutable Color Mates! (I used pink for the inside, and yellow for the pompom on the shoe!
- Sizzix Texture Plates with hearts as the focus for the lining of the shoe.
- Quick dry glue
- Xyron taping gun
- ultra fine glitter for the embellishment of the pompom
- SVGcuts Witches’ shoe
I used my Craftwell eCraft to cut out four of the Witches’ shoe files. Two out of the beautiful WorldWin De-lights metallic paper (Settings pressure 6, no tabs, and one cut) and then I selected a pink from the eCraft Diecutable Color Mates! I used my eBosser to make the texture on the inside of the shoe and also on the sole of the shoe. I love this machine it works so nicely and my hands love it. I am working on a “letterpress” method for printing my Holiday Cards currently.
The shoe went together so easily. I lined it with the pink cardstock to give it a richness. I am very happy with the crispness that my eCraft cuts the WorldWin cardstock. I also used a ribbon to use to embellish the “buckle” strap.
I hope that you enjoy my offering please leave me a comment on your child’s favorite costume and tradition for Halloween.
Rye’s Glass Slipper!
I can’t wait till next week’s project. Have a wonderful week.