A Little Birdie Told Me
A little birdie told me that “chicks” grow so fast. So here I am celebrating our baby “birds”. I love my family, and my grandchildren are number one. I love my new habit (hobby) using paper….well I will go back to fabric one day soon. I am so amazed at all that you create. So honoring all of you paper crafters I have tried to use some of the techniques I have learned from you! So here goes my first SCRAPBOOK page!
- eCraft Diecutable Cardstock available at The PaperMill Store
- Organza Ribbon – JoAnn's Fabrics
- eCraft’s Fundementals I SD card
- CraftwellUSA’s eCraft Die Cutting System
- Colorbox ink
- Unity Stamps – Birds of a feather (my favorite!)
- 3L Adhesive foam squares and tape
- Embossing folder and rolling pin (need a Ebosser bad)
- Brad in Pink, glitter – JoAnn's Fabrics
I love the New eCraft Diecutable Cardstock and used it to build my page. I then trimmed a sheet of the DCWV Musings as my background for this “birdie” page. I love the wonderful cutting files on my eCraft SD card and quickly cut frames and the back of the little birdie out of Pearls Paper. I embossed the embellishment on the frame windows. Sized my photos and threaded ribbon through them. Worked my placement on background and then inserted brad at the intersection point. I used my pencils to embellish die cuts and then the fun. I love the Unity Stamp set “Birds of a Feather”. I place them in various ways I stamped them in black and colored with pencils. Then I tried some glue and glittered the image. I love this new medium, well new to me!
I hope you enjoy my “Chicks” I know that I enjoy all of yours!
See you soon!