SVGcuts

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Little Birdie Told Me

A Little Birdie Told Me

A little birdie told me that “chicks” grow so fast. So here I am celebrating our baby “birds”. I love my family, and my grandchildren are number one. I love my new habit (hobby) using paper….well I will go back to fabric one day soon. I am so amazed at all that you create. So honoring all of you paper crafters I have tried to use some of the techniques I have learned from you! So here goes my first SCRAPBOOK page!

IMG_4707

Supplies

I love the New eCraft Diecutable Cardstock and used it to build my page. I then trimmed a sheet of the DCWV Musings as my background for this “birdie” page. I love the wonderful cutting files on my eCraft SD card and quickly cut frames and the back of the little birdie out of Pearls Paper. I embossed the embellishment on the frame windows. Sized my photos and threaded ribbon through them.  Worked my placement on background and then inserted brad at the intersection point. I used my pencils to embellish die cuts and then the fun. I love the Unity Stamp set “Birds of a Feather”. I place them in various ways I stamped them in black and colored with pencils. Then I tried some glue and glittered the image. I love this new medium, well new to me!

IMG_4712

IMG_4705

I hope you enjoy my “Chicks” I know that I enjoy all of yours!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. So cute love the little windows.
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Debi! Love all the surprise windows with the added photos and the wonderful bird!

    ReplyDelete